Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
- Enquire about our level testing dates by booking online.
- Consultations take place online using Zoom/Phone.
- You will receive information about the courses when you take the test.
- Together, the written test and interview take between 10 and 15 minutes.
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
STEP 4 - Payment
After the consultation, you can register your child and pay for the chosen course.
- Details on how to pay via bank transfer will be sent to you by the customer service team member by email.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the online courses.
- The British Council accepts an email with proof of payment for the purpose of class enrolment. Registration will be cancelled within 7 days if the full registration fee is not received in our bank account.
- Please remember to send your Bank Ref ID (20 Digits Number)
Reminder on our offer and prices
Primary Plus Online and Secondary Plus Online: