Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 - Book a consultation
- Choose a suitable time and date for your consultation.
- Consultations take place online using Zoom/Phone.
Step 2 - Complete a short online level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will have to click on the box if you want to take the online level check.
- The online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- You are advised to complete the level check before attending your speaking interview so we can help you choose the right course.
- The results of your online level check will be discussed during the consultation.
Step 3 - Attend your online consultation
- You don't need to bring any documentation when attending the consultation.
- During your interview, one of our expert advisors will go through the results of your online level check and find the right course for you.
- The consultation will take between 20 and 30 minutes.
Step 4 - Registration and Payment
After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- Details on how to pay via bank transfer will be sent to you by the customer service team member by email.
- The British Council accepts an email with proof of payment for the purpose of class enrolment. Registration will be cancelled within 7 days if the full registration fee is not received in our bank account.
- Please remember to send your Bank Ref ID (20 Digits Number)
Reminder on our offer and prices:
myClass online fees:
IELTS preparation Online fees
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.
British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your registration. The legal basis for processing your information is agreement with our Terms and Conditions of registration (contract).
British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
For detailed information, please refer to the privacy section of our website or contact your local British Council office. We will keep your information for a period of 7 years from the time of collection.