Our priority is to keep everyone safe while ensuring minimal disruption to your child’s English learning experience. Find out more about our safety measures here.
An English course that goes further – so your child can go further, too
Primary Plus, developed by our team of English experts, will spark your child’s imagination, so they can express themselves with confidence that goes beyond their English language skills.
Our new approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- lively classes with a specialist teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your child's teacher to prepare them for the lesson – all in a safe, easy-to-use learning environment.
You will have access to your child’s personal dashboard. Together you can track their progress, celebrate their successes and understand where they are within their learning journey.
|Standard Fees||Premium Fees||Discount on additional terms|
|One term||26000 DZD||28000 DZD||-|
|Two terms||49920 DZD||53750 DZD||4%|
|Three terms||73350 DZD||79000 DZD||6%|
|Four terms||95900 DZD||103050 DZD||8%|
|Term 1||From 07 September to 13 November 2021|
|Term 2||From 23 November 2021 to 12 February 2022|
|Term 3||From 15 February to 16 April 2020|
|Term 4||From 25 April to 26 Jue 2020|
|Duration of each term||10 weeks/ 20 hours per term ( 2 hours per week)|
Age: 6-11 years
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- in case we need to close the teaching centre in line with government guidelines, we guarantee that your child’s classes will continue online
- online classes will include the same number of hours as face-to-face classes
Immersive classes with expert teachers to boost English speaking skills
Happy learners make confident speakers! There are many reasons your child will love our classes:
- lots of time to practise speaking English, having fun learning with classmates of the same age in groups and pairs
- small class sizes mean that our highly qualified and passionate teachers can give more personalised attention
- the chance to enjoy natural interactions and bond with classmates
Developing the life skills your child needs for their future
Your child will also develop leadership, collaboration, and critical thinking skills in a relaxed environment where they can be themselves. They will:
- work in teams or pairs to practise speaking, problem-solving and collaborating on projects with a focus on real-world topics like the natural world and the environment
- build resilience and get used to communicating and collaborating with others in preparation for life in a global, world.
Deepen their learning between classes
Your child will prepare for each class with independent study, set by their teacher to complete at their own pace so class time is more focused on improving their English-speaking skills. This part of their experience
- helps your child improve their English reading, writing and listening skills with engaging, high-quality online learning resources designed by experts
- keeps your child motivated with online exercises and activities, including quizzes and games based on real-world topics and fun characters
- gives them space to deepen their understanding of English and improve their grammar and vocabulary
- is child-friendly and easy to use, so they can work independently
- has built-in self-evaluation, so your child can feel proud of their progress and reflect on where they can improve
- includes a personalised dashboard so you and your child can understand where they are within their learning journey
- helps your child feel the benefit of preparation, making them feel more confident to speak in class
- helps build good habits and a love of learning English.
A safe, supportive place to learn
We are trusted by parents the world over, not only for our expertise in teaching English, but for our high levels of child protection and safeguarding.
We’ve put in place robust measures to make sure your child is safe and that their data is protected.